Welcome to Shortflatt Tower, a 13th century historic country mansion and one of Northumberland’s most beautiful residences, set in idyllic surroundings with well-tended walled gardens and ancient woodland. Set in a private estate, we offer comfortable elegance in an area of natural beauty.
Consisting of The Manor House & The Annex and boasting 15 bedrooms with accommodation for 30 guests, Shortflatt Tower is the perfect setting for large gatherings, events and holidays with family & friends.
The Manor House has ten beautiful and individually decorated bedrooms with views overlooking the formal gardens and rolling Northumberland countryside. Six of the bedrooms are en suite, two family bathrooms with a bath and rain shower, as well as a ground floor washroom and toilet. The Annex provides another 5 luxury en-suite bedrooms, complete with rainfall showers and classically styled baths.
The enormous living area offers space for large formal dining, multiple drawing rooms, lounges and games rooms as well as two fully fitted kitchens.
With a variety of areas to stroll or to sit and relax in the garden and parkland, it is truly a wonderful space to explore. The Ancient tree lined drive is a kilometre long, providing great privacy and uninterrupted views across the estate.
15 bedrooms, sleeps 30+ guests.
- 3 Super King bedrooms
- 5 Super King / Twin bedrooms
- 4 King bedrooms
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 1 Twin bedroom
- 11 En suite bathrooms
- 3 Family bathrooms
- 1 Washroom & WC
- Large family kitchen with AGA, American fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washer & dryer and further additional dining space.
- Smaller modern kitchen with fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Grand, formal dining room with room for up to 20 seated guests.
- Tower reception room / living room with sofas, flat screen TV, Netflix & streaming services.
- Large living room with sofas, flat screen TV, Netflix & streaming services.
- Smaller living room with flat screen TV, Netflix & streaming services.
- Enclosed, private courtyard with outdoor seating and dining / BBQ facilities.
- Huge landscaped lawns, outside patios and enclosed gardens.
- Wi-Fi, bed linen, pillows, towels, soap, toilet paper, Breakfast Tea, Coffee & Sugar, Washing up liquid & scourers, Dishwasher tablets, range of cleaning products, Oven Gloves, Iron and Ironing Board, Hairdryer, Clothes Airer, Picnic hamper with Blanket, Travel Cot, Highchair all included.
Shortflatt Tower Pricing
Comprising of the Manor House and Annex. 15 bedrooms, sleeps 30+ guests.
Short Break (Friday - Monday)
Full Week (Monday - Monday or Friday - Friday)
Looking for something a little smaller? Shortflatt Tower can also be divided into the 10 bedroom Manor House and the 5 bedroom Annex which both can be booked seperately.